Some puppies photos and updates
OK, how do I get these photos to go in between the paragraphs and not all at the top? I really stink at this!!!
I don't know what is up with these blogs, but I keep having mine locked for personal spam? Huh? If a real person would actually look at them and see how utterly boring they are, they wouldn't be running around shutting them down. It's so damn annoying because there are so many truly offensive, pornographic ones around, I can't believe they keep bothering me. And some of the other breastfeeding ones. We wrote an article on one of my blogs, which Megan had written for her school project and read in front of the class and even the school superintendent and yet here, it was removed????? Get a grip! There were no obscenities, no racism, no pornography, no photos, but it was removed, I'm guessing because of the title alone, no one really took the time to actually read it or anything, how annoying!!!
I have not been able to sleep, now this isn't new, however, it's getting out of control now. It seems like my whole circadian rhythm is out of wack or something. Even if I do fall asleep, I am up in 2-3 hours and can't go back. And I am taking so many meds now to fall and stay asleep it's getting scary. When the hypnotics don't work, the klonipin isn't doing anything, all my herbal stuff like hops, valerian, even melatonin isn't working, I just don't know what to do. So if anyone has ideas, I am open to them. The doctors now tell me they don't think it's related to the pituitary tumor, but that's why they did the MRI in the first place, because my sleep study showed that my brain woke up 116 times in 6 hours! I didn't actually wake all the way up, but still no quality sleep, so the neurologist suspected a pituitary tumor, she said it was most likely "annoying" the hypothalamus and irritating it enough to keep waking me up. Now I'm being told no relation, hard to believe, why else would I be doing this? I thought it was stress or something, but I have been stressed my whole life, that's not new, LOL. And even days I don't feel stressed and am exhausted, I am still up!
Anyway, I am going to attempt to upload some of my new puppy photos! If you know anyone looking for a bernese mountain dog, these are wonderful puppies, we are going to be so sad to see them go, they are already horribly spoiled, they are carried around in the sling by the kids for heaven sakes and lay in their arms like little babies. It is going to be rough when we have to get rid of them. One of my moms friends want to trade a horse for one of the puppies, a dream come true for every little girl, but we just don't have the money to pay the board, so if anyone is looking for a nice horse, maybe we can arrange something! Or willing to board for us and you get to ride since we won't be there that often! You can also check out our website we made: Cavanaughberners.freehosting.net
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home